In 2022 Centamin PLC (Centamin) commissioned orelogy to complete the mining component of a pre-feasibility study (PFS) for the Doropo Gold Project (DGP) located in Cote d’Ivoire.
Centamin is a gold mining company based in Europe with operations and projects located on the African continent.
The ultimate goal of the PFS is to generate a robust project mining strategy that will:
- Maximise the value of the project; while at the same time;
- Provide the best opportunity to develop the project with the greatest likelihood of success; and
- Produce a mineable reserve for the development of the mining license.
The project is based on eight resources and the following key parameters:
- Plant feed – 4 Mtpa (fresh).
- Contract mining up to 35 Mtpa