Endeavour Mining commissioned orelogy to undertake the mining engineering component of a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) and NI43/101 report for the Sabodala-Massawa Gold Project (SMGP).
The ultimate goal of the DFS will be to generate a robust project mining strategy that will:
– Assess and select the mining and development strategy option that maximises the value of the project, while also
– Provide the best opportunity to develop the project with the greatest likelihood of success, and
– Produce an Ore Reserve Estimate for reporting to NI43/101 standards
Sabodala-Massawa is the largest producing gold mine in Senegal, West Africa. Since 2009, Sabodala has produced more than 2.6Moz of gold.
The Sabodala-Massawa Gold Project is located on mining tenements located in south-eastern Senegal, approximately 650 km from Dakar.
orelogy will undertake the following:
– Data Review / Study Management Peer Review
– Mine design criteria
– Project Strategy Optimisation
– Pit Design & Inventories
– LOM Schedule DFS
– Mining Cost Estimation
– Site visit
– DFS Reporting
Further information on the project can be found on the Endeavour Mining website above.